We would like to give you a brief update on where matters are since IR35 changes went live and thank you for all your support & business.
Over the last couple of weeks we have seen a number of PSCs/limited company contractors move to another solution and be paid for the 1st time. Our staff have worked extra hours to ensure we provide the support required through this challenging time for both PSCs, agencies & clients.
The teams at ADVANCE have planned, prepared and communicated throughout the last 9 months to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible. We are continuing to see certain sectors of PSCs dig their heels in, and clients making decisions late, we expect this to continue into May.
Most importantly, we would like to thank you for all the support you have given ADVANCE over a very challenging year. Throughout the last year we have ensured service is at the core of everything we do.
Our business goal is to answer calls within 3 rings, and we provide reports internally by the hour within the business to keep us focused. Our business goal is to answer 100% of calls within 3 rings and currently this is at 96%. In the current climate and beyond our priority to ensure the basics are done well as a minimum.
We continue to be placed in great position to continue to work in partnership with you and your teams to navigate through the challenges that lie ahead. Providing world class service is our number one priority.
Working in partnership with ADVANCE
We really appreciate that you and your teams will be facing so many challenges, including staff internally & placement of workers.
We are here to support you and your teams with many people returning to offices for the first time in a year.
We invested in our infrastructure last year to ensure we can continue to provide world class service at the core of everything we do from setting up of workers to processing payroll. We want to reduce calls into your business, acting as an extension to your service.
We are here to relieve any pressure throughout the supply chain. With our FCSA compliance backed by EY audits of our internal processes, ADVANCE are also ensuring compliance is at the centre of our daily working practices.
As always, please contact us for any support, guidance and help you may need.
To confirm what we hope you already know, ADVANCE are here to support you and can offer the following:
- IR35 general advice, me/we are at the end of a phone and here to support you.
- How ADVANCE can add value to you, and ensure your teams are kept up to date with everything from setting up a worker to updates from sites/assignments
- Support with efficiency & automation to help avoid calls into your business, so teams can focus on the important elements of their role
- Full training & information regarding our FSCA compliant solutions, and how we are different to our competitors
- Training workshops covering the basics or more detailed around support with clients.
- Support with any written or verbal communication to any audience you require.
- We can tailor communications, meetings, sessions to your specific requirements, we know, one size does not fit all.
Stay safe, and thanks again for all your support. Please contact your Client Relationship Manager or ADVANCE direct on 01244 564 564