Expenses Claim Services

Our team of experts can help you submit an annual expenses claim direct to HMRC.

You could be entitled to receive a tax rebate from HMRC. The process is simple, stress-free, and helps you to receive the money you are entitled to.

What expenses can I claim?

We are are delighted to offer you submission of an Annual self-assessment tax return. 

If your genuine business expense value is £2,500 or more ADVANCE can assist with the submission of a self-assessment tax return to HMRC. HMRC will review the assessment and you could be entitled to receive a tax rebate. Click here to find out more about our tax return services.

Claim reimbursement for travel costs such as trains, buses, mileage, flights.

Some of the types of expenses might professional subscriptions such as ACCA, Construction Surveyors Institute or Institution of Engineering Designers.

Examples of equipment you may be able to claim are laptops, software or office furniture.

Tool expenses that you may be eligible to claim includes items such as drills, spirit levels, or battery packs. 

If you incur clothing expenses, you may be able to claim for uniform, overalls, hard hat, or steel-toe-cap boots purchased, for example.

Get in touch with ADVANCE

Our team of experts can help you with your annual expenses form. If you'd like us to assist with this, and help you to understand what you are eligible to claim, feel free to contact us using the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. 

Call today on 01244 564 564