Contractor Relations Sales Advisor
There is a new opportunity available to join the ADVANCE team as a Sales Consultant. The role is full-time, permanent, and office-based. The successful candidate would join a thriving sales team in the wake of a period of growth and opportunity for ADVANCE. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a confident understanding of the Umbrella solution, and able to explain it clearly over the phone. A strong desire to succeed would help the successful candidate to make the most of the opportunities to thrive within a dynamic sales team. Commission is uncapped, and the successful candidate excelling in their role would be rewarded appropriately.
Key skills required
- To have a thorough understanding of Umbrella solutions and able to communicate them effectively
- Ability to engage with a broad range of contractors
- Confidence to assess the contractor’s situation & advise best options
- Desire to succeed & progress within a sales environment
- Able to adapt to changing focus depending on business need & legislative landscape
- Have a patient, professional approach to managing every call
- Strive for world class service on every interaction
- To have experience successfully onboarding contractors in an Umbrella environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, professional phone manner
- Desire to be successful in every sale
- Champion ADVANCE on every interaction
- Computer literate, able to work with CRM systems for accurate call-logging.
Key responsibilities expected in this role
- Develop understanding of intricacies of different industries to aid an effective sales approach
- To have a relationship focused approach to sales, building long-lasting partnerships
- Take a consultative approach to engaging with contractors, being prepared to hold in-depth conversations around registration
- Build a rapport with contractors, instilling trust; we are the experts!
- Cross sell across all ADVANCE solutions and services including Limited Company
- Have an innovative approach to sales, developing new ways to improve successful sales conversion
- Able to work effectively in a team towards a shared goal
- Genuine, & enjoy engaging with people
- Professional telephone manner and a passion for going the extra mile to provide world class service
- Committed team player
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Being proactive & coming up with solutions to queries
- Demonstrates commitment to ADVANCE and our core values at all times.